Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.28, representing a gain of 35%. On Thu 09 Jul 20, INSE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.43. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 25 Jun 20 at 08:54 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 25 Jun 20, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ)
Inspired Entertainment Inc is a gaming technology company. It offers Virtual Sports, Mobile Gaming and Server-Based Gaming systems to regulated betting, gaming and lottery operators around the world.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 285.25%
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ), 280.99%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 44.1%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 43.6%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 34.98%
- Matson, Inc. (MATX:NYSE), 33.37%
- Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (BNED:NYSE), 29.95%
- Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI:NYSE), 28.33%
- Misonix, Inc. (MSON:NASDAQ), 28.22%