Bird Global Inc. Class A (BRDS:NYSE) jumped higher at $1.43, a gain of 103.6%. On Tue, Sep 19, 2023, BRDS:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $1.43. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Sep 19, 2023 at 02:55 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue, Sep 05, 2023, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at $8 with a volume of 4M+.
About Bird Global Inc. Class A (BRDS:NYSE)
Bird Global Inc is a micro-mobility company engaged in delivering electric transportation solutions for short distances.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Connexa Sports Technologies Inc. (CNXA:NASDAQ), 160.11%
- Bird Global Inc. Class A (BRDS:NYSE), 103.59%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 72.16%
- Rackspace Technology Inc. (RXT:NASDAQ), 35.81%
- Sezzle Inc. (SEZL:NASDAQ), 34.57%
- Elutia Inc Cl A Com (ELUT:NASDAQ), 33.06%
- PHAXIAM Therapeutics S.A. (PHXM:NASDAQ), 30.02%
- Kaspien Holdings Inc. (KSPN:NASDAQ), 27.84%
- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ), 27.78%
- Orchestra BioMed Holdings Inc Com (OBIO:NASDAQ), 27.61%