NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.89, representing a gain of 42.1%. From Fri 27 Mar 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 01 Apr 20 at $2.07 with a volume of 1M+.
About NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ)
NeuroMetrix Inc manufactures and sells wearable neuro-stimulation therapeutic devices and point-of-care neuropathy diagnostic tests that help patients and physicians manage chronic pain, nerve diseases, and sleep disorders.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SCWorx Corp. (WORX:NASDAQ), 424.89%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 267.89%
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 106.88%
- NN, Inc. (NNBR:NASDAQ), 90.24%
- Manning & Napier, Inc. (MN:NYSE), 81.69%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 69.02%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 63.25%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 45.23%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 43.24%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 42.11%