FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ) shot up at $20.96, representing a gain of 32%. On Tue 21 Jul 20, FBRX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $16. From Tue 07 Jul 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ)
Forte Biosciences Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focused on dermatology. The company is developing a live biotherapeutic, FB-401, for the treatment of inflammatory skin diseases. FB-401 has completed Phase 1/2a testing in adult and pediatric patients with atopic dermatitis. It plans to advance FB-401 into a randomized Phase 2 clinical trial in mid-2020.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 121.92%
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TAT:NYSEMKT), 56.3%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 56.29%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 46.4%
- Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (KGJI:NASDAQ), 46.32%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 37.24%
- FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ), 31.99%
- General Moly, Inc. (GMO:NYSEMKT), 28.91%
- At Home Group Inc. (HOME:NYSE), 27.37%