Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ) shot up at $9.68, representing a gain of 22.7%. On Thu 17 Sep 20, SEED:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $7.89. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 31 Aug 20 at 05:57 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 03 Sep 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ)
Origin Agritech Ltd along with its subsidiaries is an agricultural biotechnology company serving China. It is engaged in crop seed breeding, genetic improvement and the production, processing, distribution of seeds and related technical services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 42.03%
- Westport Fuel Systems Inc. (WPRT:NASDAQ), 38.89%
- Contura Energy, Inc. (CTRA:NYSE), 35.67%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 29.07%
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH:NASDAQ), 29%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 28.72%
- ReneSola Ltd (SOL:NYSE), 25.24%
- NL Industries, Inc. (NL:NYSE), 24.66%
- NNOX (NNOX:NASDAQ), 24.13%
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED:NASDAQ), 22.69%