Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.67, representing a gain of 22.4%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 14 Feb 20 at 12:44 PM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Mon 03 Feb 20, the stock recorded 7.14% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 14 Feb 20 at $1.24 with a volume of 12M+.
About Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ)
Summer Infant Inc manufactures juvenile safety and infant care products. Its product categories include monitoring, safety, nursery, baby gear, and feeding products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Spherix Incorporated (SPEX:NASDAQ), 136.89%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 40.06%
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. (IOVA:NASDAQ), 27.42%
- Jumei International Holding Limited (JMEI:NYSE), 26.18%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 22.42%
- Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO:NYSE), 20.85%
- Endologix, Inc. (ELGX:NASDAQ), 20.72%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 20.69%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 19.49%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 19.16%