Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ) soared at $6.25, a gain of 114.8%. On Fri 21 Aug 20, CGIX:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.91. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 24 Aug 20 at 08:53 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri 07 Aug 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $4.16 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ)
Cancer Genetics Inc is an early-stage diagnostics company which develops, commercializes and provides molecular- and biomarker-based tests and services that enable physicians to personalize the clinical management of each individual patient.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX:NASDAQ), 114.78%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 48.29%
- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (BRQS:NASDAQ), 39.46%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 33.73%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 30%
- TravelCenters of America Inc. (TA:NASDAQ), 29.61%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 25.57%
- CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNSP:NASDAQ), 24.86%
- Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 24.1%