Mallinckrodt plc (MNK:NYSE) shot up at $3.05, a gain of 39.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Mar 20 at 04:21 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category.
The stock spiked on Tue 21 Jan 20 at $6.42 with a volume of 21M+.
About Mallinckrodt plc (MNK:NYSE)
Mallinckrodt PLC is a drug manufacturing company that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes specialty pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products. It operates in two segments including branded pharmaceuticals and generic drugs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc (LTSK:NYSEMKT), 142.86%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 140.82%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 92.68%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 91.29%
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc (LTSH:NYSEMKT), 53.85%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 50%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 46.84%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 44.79%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 42.07%
- Mallinckrodt plc (MNK:NYSE), 39.27%