Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ) soared at $3.36, a gain of 122.5%. On Wed 04 Nov 20, ONCT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $1.51. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 04 Nov 20 at 07:15 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 21 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ)
GTx Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is involved in the business of discovery, development, and commercialization of small molecules for the treatment of cancer including treatment of breast and prostate cancer and other serious medical conditions such as Stress urinary incontinence and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Its lead product candidate is Enobosarm. The company's strategy is focused on the further development of selective androgen receptor modulators.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Altus Midstream Company (ALTM:NASDAQ), 204.49%
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ), 122.52%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 79.47%
- Target Hospitality Corp. (TH:NASDAQ), 48.64%
- Upwork Inc. (UPWK:NASDAQ), 43.57%
- Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI:NASDAQ), 41.68%
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 41.54%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI:NYSE), 35.59%
- The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN:NASDAQ), 33.33%