Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ) rocketted at $20.83, representing a gain of 33.1%. On Wed 05 Aug 20, CELH:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $15.65. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 15 Jul 20 at 05:12 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 22 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ)
Celsius Holdings Inc is engaged in the development, marketing, sale and distribution of functional calorie-burning fitness beverages under the Celsius brand name.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ), 93.38%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 72.52%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 50.63%
- GEE Group, Inc. (JOB:NYSEMKT), 50%
- OTRK (OTRK:NASDAQ), 43.58%
- Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. (FRGI:NASDAQ), 37.71%
- Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI:NASDAQ), 36.23%
- JanOne Inc. (JAN:NASDAQ), 35.43%
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ), 33.1%
- CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL:NYSE), 30.86%