Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE) soared at $11.05, a gain of 27.5%. On Mon, Jun 07, 2021, KODK:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $8.67. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 17, 2021 at 07:45 PM in the 'INSIDER' category. From Mon, May 24, 2021, the stock recorded 77.78% Up Days and 70.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at $13.99 with a volume of 47M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE)
Eastman Kodak Co is a technology company providing imaging for business. It provides commercial products and services in technologies including materials science; digital imaging science and software; and deposition processes.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corporation (MPAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- CLOV (CLOV:NASDAQ), 85.82%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 59.77%
- ASTS (ASTS:NASDAQ), 51.37%
- AEHL (AEHL:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ), 30.16%
- LOTZ (LOTZ:NASDAQ), 28.68%
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 27.45%
- The Wendy's Company (WEN:NASDAQ), 25.85%
- IPW (IPW:NASDAQ), 21.9%