National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4.6, a gain of 28.1%. On Thu 03 Sep 20, NCMI:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $3.66. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 04 Sep 20 at 03:50 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 20 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ)
National CineMedia Inc is a holding company. The company through its subsidiary, operates digital in-theatre media network in North America, through which it sells in-theatre and online advertising and promotions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (PLM:NYSEMKT), 63.57%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 31.69%
- FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG:NYSE), 31.19%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 28.15%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 28.13%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 27.1%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 24.79%
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 22.36%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 20.06%
- Gravity Co., Ltd. (GRVY:NASDAQ), 20.03%