Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.92, representing a gain of 42.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 11 Jan 21 at 09:52 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon 28 Dec 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 55.56% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 20 Oct 20 at $2.47 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ)
Aileron Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that is focused on developing and commercializing a novel class of therapeutics called stapled peptides.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zomedica Pharmaceuticals Corp. (ZOM:NYSEMKT), 92.15%
- Sify Technologies Limited (SIFY:NASDAQ), 79.25%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 61.9%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 43.1%
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. (ALRN:NASDAQ), 42.22%
- IsoRay, Inc. (ISR:NYSEMKT), 39.29%
- JUPW (JUPW:NASDAQ), 36.46%
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SXTC:NASDAQ), 34.43%
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (DFFN:NASDAQ), 34.02%
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO:NASDAQ), 32.95%