Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.72, a gain of 29.6%. On Thu 30 Jul 20, MCEP:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $2.87. From Thu 16 Jul 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 22 Jul 20 at $4.01 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ)
Mid-Con Energy Partners LP acquires, explores, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties in North America.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 65.32%
- Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (BWMX:NASDAQ), 60.1%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 54.61%
- O2Micro International Limited (OIIM:NASDAQ), 48%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 44.81%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 41.27%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 41.24%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 36.13%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 34.94%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 29.62%