Fly Leasing Limited (FLY:NYSE) rocketted at $8.15, a gain of 32.1%. On Fri 22 May 20, FLY:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $6.39. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 09:21 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 08 May 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Fly Leasing Limited (FLY:NYSE)
Fly Leasing Ltd is principally engaged in purchasing commercial aircraft which are leased under multi-year contracts to a diverse group of airlines across the world.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 86.36%
- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND:NASDAQ), 60.87%
- Luckin Coffee Inc. (LK:NASDAQ), 53.24%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 45.28%
- Emerald Holding, Inc. (EEX:NYSE), 36.45%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 36.16%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 35.08%
- argenx SE (ARGX:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP:NASDAQ), 33.26%
- Fly Leasing Limited (FLY:NYSE), 32.09%