MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $17.97, a gain of 36.8%. On Thu, Apr 22, 2021, MVIS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $14.93. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 07:21 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Apr 08, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at $19.37 with a volume of 56M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ)
Microvision Inc is engaged in developing its proprietary PicoP display technology. Its technology can be used to create high-resolution miniature laser display and imaging engines.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NDAC (NDAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 59.07%
- Uxin Limited (UXIN:NASDAQ), 58.09%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 36.76%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 36.65%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 29.49%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 29.26%
- Dolphin Entertainment, Inc. (DLPN:NASDAQ), 28.59%
- 22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII:NYSEMKT), 28.11%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 27.55%