ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE) rocketted at $2.08, a gain of 41.5%. On Wed 07 Oct 20, IO:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $2.08. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 08 Sep 20 at 05:12 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 22 Sep 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 22 Jul 20 at $3.15 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE)
ION Geophysical Corp provides a variety of seismic products and services, including seismic acquisition equipment, navigation and data-management software products, seismic data processing services to oil and natural gas industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE:NASDAQ), 127.63%
- CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV:NASDAQ), 92.62%
- United States Antimony Corporation (UAMY:NYSEMKT), 78.96%
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 49.73%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 46.63%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 45%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 44.63%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 43.54%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 41.5%
- Solitario Zinc Corp. (XPL:NYSEMKT), 41.07%