NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT) soared at $9.16, representing a gain of 38.4%. On Fri 21 Feb 20, NNVC:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $5.69. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 19 Feb 20 at 05:09 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 31 Jan 20, the stock recorded 21.43% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 31 Jan 20 at $19.2 with a volume of 26M+.
About NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT)
Nanoviricides Inc is a development stage nano-biopharmaceutical company. Its business activities are to discover, develop and commercialize therapeutics to take care of patients suffering from life-threatening viral infections.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lipocine Inc. (LPCN:NASDAQ), 67.39%
- Correvio Pharma Corp. (CORV:NASDAQ), 61.12%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 38.37%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 37.05%
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (AMBO:NYSEMKT), 34.91%
- Endologix, Inc. (ELGX:NASDAQ), 34.35%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 28.85%
- NYSE Tick Pilot Test Sym-Contro (NTEST:NYSE), 27.92%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 27.24%
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 26.33%