Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ) soared at $2.55, a gain of 43.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 28 Oct 20 at 07:21 PM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Fri 23 Oct 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 14 Oct 20 at $6.13 with a volume of 137M+.
About Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ)
Medalist Diversified REIT Inc is the United States-based company. It acquires, repositions, renovates, lease and manage income-producing properties. It mainly focuses on commercial properties, including flex-industrial, and retail properties, and multi-family residential properties. The company invests in properties across secondary and tertiary markets in the southeastern part of the United States, with a concentration in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Alabama.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 83.4%
- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO:NASDAQ), 64.33%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 51.41%
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA:NASDAQ), 50.83%
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE), 47.77%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 47.41%
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK:NYSE), 45.17%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 43.26%
- The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (CHEF:NASDAQ), 42.69%