Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX:NASDAQ) shot up at $49.89, a gain of 39.2%. On Mon 07 Dec 20, SFIX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $35. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 08 Dec 20 at 04:58 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 23 Nov 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX:NASDAQ)
Stitch Fix Inc offers personal style service for men and women. It offers women's, petite, maternity, men's, plus apparel, as well as shoes and accessories.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NGAC (NGAC:NASDAQ), 2639.47%
- Curis, Inc. (CRIS:NASDAQ), 354.86%
- MAAC (MAAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX:NASDAQ), 78.03%
- IGM Biosciences, Inc. (IGMS:NASDAQ), 57.75%
- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK:NASDAQ), 57.14%
- Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (BDR:NYSEMKT), 45.83%
- Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT:NASDAQ), 41.5%
- Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX:NASDAQ), 39.24%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 39.07%