The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ) soared at $0.98, representing a gain of 59%. On Tue 23 Jun 20, NCTY:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.61. From Tue 09 Jun 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 15 Jun 20 at $1.18 with a volume of 8M+.
About The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ)
The9 Ltd is an online game operator and developer in China. The company develops and operates online games, including web games, social games and mobile games.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Wins Finance Holdings Inc. (WINS:NASDAQ), 118.72%
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 67.03%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 58.98%
- Sintx Technologies, Inc. (SINT:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 45.78%
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (CTIB:NASDAQ), 39.83%
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 29.84%
- NantHealth, Inc. (NH:NASDAQ), 26.33%
- JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK:NASDAQ), 25.4%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 25.19%