Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE) rocketted at $34.29, a gain of 36.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 31 Jul 20 at 05:02 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 16 Jul 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE)
Pinterest is an online product and idea discovery platform that helps users gather ideas on everything from recipes to cook to destinations to travel to. Founded in 2010, the platform consists of a largely female audience, at roughly two thirds of its 250 million monthly active users. The company generates revenue by selling digital ads and is now rolling out more in-platform e-commerce features.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 65.32%
- Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (BWMX:NASDAQ), 60.1%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 54.61%
- O2Micro International Limited (OIIM:NASDAQ), 48%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 44.81%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 41.27%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 41.24%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 36.13%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 34.94%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 29.62%