Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.15, a gain of 32%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 19 May 20 at 11:32 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 07 May 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND:NASDAQ)
Mitcham Industries Inc leases and sells geophysical and other equipment used primarily by seismic data acquisition contractors to perform seismic data acquisition surveys on land, in transition zones and deep water marine areas.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Yunhong International (ZGYH:NASDAQ), 100%
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NAVB:NYSEMKT), 91.34%
- XpresSpa Group, Inc. (XSPA:NASDAQ), 70.21%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 39.69%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 38.03%
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN:NYSE), 35.06%
- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND:NASDAQ), 32.03%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 28.94%
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS:NASDAQ), 28.04%
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. (SEEL:NASDAQ), 27.45%