Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.75, representing a gain of 25.5%. On Thu, May 26, 2022, GROM:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.64. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, May 17, 2022 at 10:18 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri, May 13, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at $1.67 with a volume of 91M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM:NASDAQ)
Grom Social Enterprises Inc is a social media, technology, and entertainment company for kids focused on producing original content.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals plc (AVDL:NASDAQ), 133.64%
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ), 88.08%
- Allarity Therapeutics Inc. (ALLR:NASDAQ), 39.32%
- Imperial Petroleum Inc. (IMPP:NASDAQ), 38.38%
- JE Cleantech Holdings Limited (JCSE:NASDAQ), 34.8%
- Merus N.V. (MRUS:NASDAQ), 32.55%
- Farfetch Limited (FTCH:NYSE), 26.69%
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT:NASDAQ), 25.71%
- Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM:NASDAQ), 25.48%
- Icosavax Inc. (ICVX:NASDAQ), 25.37%