LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $17.66, representing a gain of 31.7%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 03 Sep 20 at 04:56 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Thu 20 Aug 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ)
LMP Automotive Holdings Inc is e-commerce and facilities-based retail platform for consumers who desire to buy, sell, rent, subscribe for or finance pre-owned and new automobiles. Its business model is described as Buy, Rent or Subscribe, Sell and Repeat. The company offer sales of pre-owned automobiles, and rentals and subscriptions for both pre-owned and new automobiles.
Top 10 Gainers:
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (PLM:NYSEMKT), 63.57%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 31.69%
- FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG:NYSE), 31.19%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 28.15%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 28.13%
- DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW:NYSEMKT), 27.1%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 24.79%
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 22.36%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 20.06%
- Gravity Co., Ltd. (GRVY:NASDAQ), 20.03%