Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE) jumped higher at $9.86, a gain of 20.8%. On Mon 01 Mar 21, CANG:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $8.16. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 02 Mar 21 at 08:56 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue 16 Feb 21, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 28 Jan 21 at $19.6 with a volume of 3M+.
About Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE)
Cango Inc is one of the leading automotive transaction service platform in China connecting dealers, financial institutions, car buyers and other industry participants. The services primarily consist of - automotive financing facilitation, automotive transaction facilitation, and aftermarket service facilitation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RKT (RKT:NYSE), 71.19%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 57.58%
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 35.33%
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV:NYSE), 33.18%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 27.39%
- Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO:NASDAQ), 26.03%
- Solid Biosciences Inc. (SLDB:NASDAQ), 25.82%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 20.83%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 20.78%