Veritiv Corporation (VRTV:NYSE) rocketted at $35.53, representing a gain of 41%. On Tue 02 Mar 21, VRTV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $26.37. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 03 Mar 21 at 04:08 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 16 Feb 21, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Veritiv Corporation (VRTV:NYSE)
Veritiv Corp is engaged in business-to-business printing, packaging and facility supplies and equipment distribution services to printers, manufacturers, retailers and commercial facilities.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 133.62%
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. (VTIQ:NASDAQ), 100%
- Veritiv Corporation (VRTV:NYSE), 40.99%
- 1895 Bancorp of Wisconsin, Inc. (BCOW:NASDAQ), 37.44%
- Ovid Therapeutics Inc. (OVID:NASDAQ), 36.49%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 29.93%
- YGMZ (YGMZ:NASDAQ), 25.18%
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNSS:NASDAQ), 24.3%
- The Michaels Companies, Inc. (MIK:NASDAQ), 22.2%
- Nam Tai Property Inc. (NTP:NYSE), 21.44%