Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.28, representing a gain of 34.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 01:12 PM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri, Mar 04, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at $1.39 with a volume of 4M+.
About Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM:NASDAQ)
Grom Social Enterprises Inc is a social media, technology, and entertainment company for kids focused on producing original content.
Top 10 Gainers:
- DiDi Global Inc. American Depositary Shares (each four representing one Class A) (DIDI:NYSE), 59.77%
- Zhihu Inc. American Depositary Shares (every two of each representing one Class A) (ZH:NYSE), 54.9%
- Connect Biopharma Holdings Limited (CNTB:NASDAQ), 54.21%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 50.28%
- StoneCo Ltd. (STNE:NASDAQ), 42.04%
- 36Kr Holdings Inc. (KRKR:NASDAQ), 41.4%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 39.86%
- 111, Inc. (YI:NASDAQ), 36.29%
- Tuya Inc. American Depositary Shares each representing one Class A (TUYA:NYSE), 35.23%
- Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (GROM:NASDAQ), 34.31%