China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.06, representing a gain of 32.5%. On Thu 12 Dec 19, CCCL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.73. From Thu 21 Nov 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 53.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 26 Nov 19 at $1.51 with a volume of 12M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ)
China Ceramics Co Ltd manufactures & sells ceramic tiles used for exterior siding & for interior flooring & design in buildings. Its product categories are: porcelain tiles, glazed tiles, glazed porcelain tiles, rustic tiles & polished glazed tiles.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG:NASDAQ), 49.13%
- Pacific Coast Oil Trust (ROYT:NYSE), 45.66%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 41.46%
- Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ADIL:NASDAQ), 34.73%
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ), 32.5%
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT:NASDAQ), 31.43%
- NantKwest, Inc. (NK:NASDAQ), 30.91%
- ContraFect Corporation (CFRX:NASDAQ), 29.47%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 28.94%
- Cohen & Company Inc. (COHN:NYSEMKT), 27.82%