BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. (BCAN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.89, a gain of 20.6%. On Mon, Oct 24, 2022, BCAN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.89. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 11:17 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon, Oct 10, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at $16.38 with a volume of 12M+.
About BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. (BCAN:NASDAQ)
BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc is engaged in the continued development of its new "Benefit" CRM and "Cannabis" CRM Platform along with construction, licensing, and operation of the Cannabis Farm and...
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC:NASDAQ), 62.43%
- Vaxcyte Inc. (PCVX:NASDAQ), 60.35%
- Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN:NASDAQ), 32.94%
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ), 24.76%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 23.13%
- NOVONIX Limited (NVX:NASDAQ), 22.1%
- BYND Cannasoft Enterprises Inc. (BCAN:NASDAQ), 20.6%
- Dermata Therapeutics Inc. (DRMA:NASDAQ), 18.1%
- uCloudlink Group Inc. (UCL:NASDAQ), 16.96%
- Elite Education Group International Ltd. (EEIQ:NASDAQ), 16.7%