Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE) soared at $44.12, representing a gain of 36.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 26, 2021 at 03:29 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, May 11, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE)
Owens & Minor Inc is a healthcare logistics firm distributing low-tech, consumable medical supplies to acute-care hospitals. The company distributes products to healthcare service providers under various brands such as MediChoice and ArcRoyal.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 57.6%
- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (BBW:NYSE), 39.31%
- VeriFone Systems, Inc. (PAY:NYSE), 36.24%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 36.17%
- OCG (OCG:NASDAQ), 29.15%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 25.89%
- PDL Community Bancorp (PDLB:NASDAQ), 24.78%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 23.15%
- ASXC (ASXC:NYSEMKT), 22.66%