Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.67, a gain of 61.8%. On Fri 12 Jun 20, NOVN:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.39. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 02 Jun 20 at 08:14 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 29 May 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 10 Jun 20 at $0.57 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ)
Novan Inc together with its subsidiaries is a North Carolina based clinical-stage drug development company. It is engaged in the development and commercialization of nitric oxide-based therapies in dermatology.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 255.43%
- Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ), 101.39%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 72%
- Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT:NASDAQ), 66.41%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 61.97%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 61.84%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 54.6%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 50%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 50%
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (CLDX:NASDAQ), 37.31%