FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE) rocketted at $9.77, a gain of 93.1%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 11 Mar 21 at 05:53 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 24 Feb 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 17 Feb 21 at $8.16 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE)
FinVolution Group is a provider of online consumer finance in China. It offers various loan products, making financial services available to borrowers anytime, anywhere; designs a loan transaction process, and offers Tailored risk-based pricing. It offers short-term loans to borrowers to meet immediate credit needs while allowing them to gradually establish their credit history through activities on the company's platform. The company provides investors with an opportunity to invest in an emerging asset class-consumer loans through a variety of investment options. It generates revenues from fees charged to borrowers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Entera Bio Ltd. (ENTX:NASDAQ), 152.5%
- SLCR (SLCR:NASDAQ), 100%
- FinVolution Group (FINV:NYSE), 93.08%
- Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NVFY:NASDAQ), 87.08%
- TMBR (TMBR:NYSEMKT), 75.74%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 43.96%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 43.81%
- RYB Education, Inc. (RYB:NYSE), 42.86%
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:NASDAQ), 39.79%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 39.05%