Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $19.59, a gain of 21%. On Wed, May 04, 2022, ICPT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $14.94. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, May 05, 2022 at 10:19 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Wed, Apr 20, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT:NASDAQ)
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat non-viral, progressive liver diseases with high unmet medical need.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 29.41%
- Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN:NASDAQ), 26.89%
- JE Cleantech Holdings Limited (JCSE:NASDAQ), 25.04%
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ICPT:NASDAQ), 21%
- Nuvectis Pharma Inc. (NVCT:NASDAQ), 20.52%
- Elevation Oncology Inc. (ELEV:NASDAQ), 19.67%
- Sonim Technologies, Inc. (SONM:NASDAQ), 19.2%
- AxoGen, Inc. (AXGN:NASDAQ), 18.28%
- Cyngn Inc. (CYN:NASDAQ), 17.98%
- Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (SIMO:NASDAQ), 17.19%