Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.47, a gain of 22.3%. From Fri 05 Feb 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 29 Jan 21 at $2.9 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ)
Xcel Brands Inc is a media and brand management company engaged in the design, production, licensing, marketing, and direct to consumer sales of branded apparel, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home goods, and other consumer products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 98.31%
- Taoping Inc. (TAOP:NASDAQ), 56.11%
- Celsion Corporation (CLSN:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- RealNetworks, Inc. (RNWK:NASDAQ), 41.41%
- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (AIH:NASDAQ), 32.52%
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 32.06%
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB:NYSE), 29.4%
- BNR (BNR:NASDAQ), 25.33%
- Xcel Brands, Inc. (XELB:NASDAQ), 22.28%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 21.54%