Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.08, a gain of 16.9%. On Thu, Apr 08, 2021, TENX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.72. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 08:31 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Thu, Mar 25, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at $3.68 with a volume of 12M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX:NASDAQ)
Tenax Therapeutics Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing & commercializing pharmaceutical products for critical care patients and its products include Levosimendan & Oxycyte.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Alta Equipment Group Inc. (BRPM:NYSE), 100%
- Celcuity Inc. (CELC:NASDAQ), 50.94%
- REPX (REPX:NYSEMKT), 29.83%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 25.1%
- Affimed N.V. (AFMD:NASDAQ), 23.45%
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. (CGA:NYSE), 22.59%
- BCTX (BCTX:NASDAQ), 18.95%
- CLVR (CLVR:NASDAQ), 18.31%
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX:NASDAQ), 16.85%
- UTME (UTME:NASDAQ), 15.96%