Kansas City Southern (KSU:NYSE) jumped higher at $295.5, representing a gain of 15.2%. On Mon, Apr 19, 2021, KSU:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $256.4. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 03:26 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Apr 05, 2021, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kansas City Southern (KSU:NYSE)
Kansas City Southern is engaged in the development of roadways and railways. The company is focused on growing the north/south freight corridor connecting key commercial and industrial markets in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- HIII (HIII:NASDAQ), 100%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 27.31%
- EBET (EBET:NASDAQ), 24.69%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 22.04%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 20.6%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 15.83%
- Kansas City Southern (KSU:NYSE), 15.25%
- PPBT (PPBT:NASDAQ), 13.84%
- Sharps Compliance Corp. (SMED:NASDAQ), 13.53%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 13.33%