Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $11.54, a gain of 25.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 04 Nov 20 at 10:30 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 20 Oct 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 07 Oct 20 at $12.68 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ)
Pain Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops proprietary drugs that offer improvements to patients and healthcare professionals. The company generally focuses on the drug development efforts on disorders of the nervous system, such as chronic pain. Pain Therapeutics operates in the single operating segment. Pain Therapeutics's drug candidate, REMOXY, is an abuse-deterrent, oral formulation of oxycodone (CII). The company's other product includes FENROCK. REMOXY is a painkiller with a formulation designed to reduce potential risks of unintended use.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 51.2%
- Biogen Inc. (BIIB:NASDAQ), 43.97%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 25.57%
- ATHA (ATHA:NASDAQ), 24.13%
- ATHA (ATHA:NYSE), 24.13%
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN:NASDAQ), 23.8%
- XPEV (XPEV:NYSE), 23.32%
- Prothena Corporation plc (PRTA:NASDAQ), 22.71%
- THRY (THRY:NASDAQ), 18.87%
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ), 18.64%