Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $8.79, representing a gain of 27.3%. On Thu 05 Nov 20, GLUU:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $6.91. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 05 Nov 20 at 07:09 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 22 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ)
Glu Mobile Inc develops, publishes and markets games designed to appeal to users of smartphones and tablet devices. Its gaming brands include Blood and Glory, Contract Killer, Deer Hunter, Eternity Warriors, Frontline Commando and Heroes of Destiny.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 56.14%
- Mogo Inc. (MOGO:NASDAQ), 41.04%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 40.67%
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (CPS:NYSE), 39.22%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 32.58%
- Modine Manufacturing Company (MOD:NYSE), 30.35%
- Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- The Trade Desk, Inc. (TTD:NASDAQ), 26.58%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 25.25%
- nLIGHT, Inc. (LASR:NASDAQ), 24.81%