Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $6.28, representing a gain of 103.9%. On Tue, May 16, 2023, XELA:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $6.28. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, May 12, 2023 at 04:08 PM in the 'SPLIT' category. From Tue, May 02, 2023, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, May 16, 2023 at $7.88 with a volume of 53M+.
About Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ)
Exela Technologies Inc provides transaction processing solutions and enterprise information management. Its products include Business process management, enterprise information management, enrollment and applications and mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 103.9%
- Missfresh Limited (MF:NASDAQ), 50.29%
- GD Culture Group Ltd Com (New) (GDC:NASDAQ), 45.85%
- The Singing Machine Company Inc. (MICS:NASDAQ), 41.9%
- Cyclerion Therapeutics, Inc. (CYCN:NASDAQ), 40.69%
- SRAX, Inc. (SRAX:NASDAQ), 36.54%
- AN2 Therapeutics Inc. (ANTX:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (PBTS:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- VivoPower International PLC (VVPR:NASDAQ), 30.76%
- United Insurance Holdings Corp. (UIHC:NASDAQ), 29.58%