Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.13, representing a gain of 27.2%. On Fri 21 Feb 20, AHPI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.56. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 30 Jan 20 at 08:05 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 31 Jan 20, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 27 Jan 20 at $5 with a volume of 4M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ)
Allied Healthcare Products Inc is a manufacturer of respiratory products used in the health care industry in a wide range of hospital and alternate site settings, including post-acute care facilities, home health care and trauma care.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Lipocine Inc. (LPCN:NASDAQ), 67.39%
- Correvio Pharma Corp. (CORV:NASDAQ), 61.12%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 38.37%
- VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short-Term ETN (TVIX:NASDAQ), 37.05%
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (AMBO:NYSEMKT), 34.91%
- Endologix, Inc. (ELGX:NASDAQ), 34.35%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 28.85%
- NYSE Tick Pilot Test Sym-Contro (NTEST:NYSE), 27.92%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 27.24%
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (DSS:NYSEMKT), 26.33%