Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH:NYSE) rocketted at $5.71, representing a gain of 30.1%. On Tue 27 Oct 20, CYH:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $4.39. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 28 Oct 20 at 04:29 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 13 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH:NYSE)
Community Health Systems Inc is a operators of general acute care hospitals. The company organizes into two distinct operating segments, Hospital Operations and Home Care Agency Operations.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Miragen Therapeutics (MGEN:NASDAQ), 142.35%
- Scholar Rock Holding Corporation (SRRK:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 35.08%
- Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH:NYSE), 30.07%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 29.88%
- AUVI (AUVI:NASDAQ), 27.79%
- Civeo Corporation (CVEO:NYSE), 26.41%
- Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (SINO:NASDAQ), 22.7%
- Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT:NASDAQ), 22.22%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 17.79%