U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ) shot up at $7.83, representing a gain of 56.3%. From Tue 07 Jul 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ)
US Energy Corp is an independent energy company. It is engaged in acquisition and development of oil and gas producing properties in South Texas and the Williston Basin in North Dakota, United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 121.92%
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TAT:NYSEMKT), 56.3%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 56.29%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 46.4%
- Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (KGJI:NASDAQ), 46.32%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 37.24%
- FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ), 31.99%
- General Moly, Inc. (GMO:NYSEMKT), 28.91%
- At Home Group Inc. (HOME:NYSE), 27.37%