Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB:NYSE) jumped higher at $14.58, representing a gain of 40.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 23 Jul 20 at 08:10 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 09 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB:NYSE)
Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in consumer, commercial and specialty small appliances and specialty retail. The company earns maximum revenue from the sale of appliances.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 119.76%
- Natuzzi S.p.A. (NTZ:NYSE), 54.59%
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT:NASDAQ), 53.81%
- eMagin Corporation (EMAN:NYSEMKT), 47.73%
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company (HBB:NYSE), 40.87%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 34.59%
- WISeKey International Holding AG (WKEY:NASDAQ), 34.18%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 32.85%
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd (ADXN:NASDAQ), 32.2%
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation (ECOM:NYSE), 31.09%