Gridsum Holding Inc. (GSUM:NASDAQ) soared at $0.8, representing a gain of 24.2%. On Thu 20 Aug 20, GSUM:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.64. From Thu 06 Aug 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 03 Jun 20 at $1.13 with a volume of 5M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Gridsum Holding Inc. (GSUM:NASDAQ)
Gridsum Holding Inc provides sophisticated data analysis software for multinational and domestic enterprises and government agencies in China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 63.89%
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH:NASDAQ), 30.96%
- Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc. (HARP:NASDAQ), 30.63%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 27.03%
- Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE), 24.88%
- Gridsum Holding Inc. (GSUM:NASDAQ), 24.17%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 22%
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 21.9%
- SPAR Group, Inc. (SGRP:NASDAQ), 19.91%
- The Buckle, Inc. (BKE:NYSE), 18.81%