Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE) rocketted at $2.5, a gain of 142.7%. On Thu 15 Oct 20, HTZ:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $1.03. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 16 Oct 20 at 03:59 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu 01 Oct 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 22 Jul 20 at $1.93 with a volume of 62M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE)
Hertz Global Holdings Inc is engaged in car rental and leasing through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty, and Firefly brands. The company operates in about 150 countries, including locations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 142.72%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 55.64%
- Emerson Radio Corp. (MSN:NYSEMKT), 45.25%
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 35.15%
- CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ), 32.56%
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH:NASDAQ), 28.23%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 27.81%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 27.45%
- CIT Group Inc. (CIT:NYSE), 26.65%
- AirNet Technology Inc. (ANTE:NASDAQ), 24.71%