Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT) soared at $4.09, representing a gain of 27.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 07:55 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Thu 01 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 22 Jul 20 at $4.69 with a volume of 25M+.
About Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT)
Glowpoint, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Oblong Industries, is transforming computing from a one-person, one-screen, one-device experience to a fully shared and interactive experience. We offer an enhanced collaboration experience that brings together all your screens, streams, and devices into a unified environment enabling customers to turn big data into insight and intelligence. Oblong's flagship product, Mezzanine, brings data sets, workspaces, and communication channels to life across multiple screens and locations. It allows interaction from various devices simultaneously, including touch screens, phones, and tablets, enabling teamwork where collaborators can access, share and control content on a fluid visual canvas all at once.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (HTZ:NYSE), 142.72%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 55.64%
- Emerson Radio Corp. (MSN:NYSEMKT), 45.25%
- SG Blocks, Inc. (SGBX:NASDAQ), 35.15%
- CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ), 32.56%
- ProPhase Labs, Inc. (PRPH:NASDAQ), 28.23%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 27.81%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 27.45%
- CIT Group Inc. (CIT:NYSE), 26.65%
- AirNet Technology Inc. (ANTE:NASDAQ), 24.71%