Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.46, a gain of 38.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 Jan 21 at 11:30 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed 03 Feb 21, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 20 Jan 21 at $2.3 with a volume of 13M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ)
Motus GI Holdings Inc is a medical technology company that develops single-use medical device system, the Pure-Vu system. It is designed to assist in the early detection of colorectal cancer and other diseases of the rectum and colon.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 95.23%
- IMNM (IMNM:NASDAQ), 75.56%
- Motus GI Holdings, Inc. (MOTS:NASDAQ), 38.2%
- 9F Inc. (JFU:NASDAQ), 34.87%
- Osprey Technology Acquisition Corp. (SFTW:NYSE), 27.58%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 27.33%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 24.26%
- Viomi Technology Co., Ltd (VIOT:NASDAQ), 22.04%
- Brightcove Inc. (BCOV:NASDAQ), 21.78%
- EDTK (EDTK:NASDAQ), 20.66%