Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC:NYSE) shot up at $39.66, a gain of 48.8%. On Fri 03 Apr 20, AC:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $25.99. From Fri 20 Mar 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC:NYSE)
Associated Capital Group Inc is a diversified global financial services company. It operates in the business of alternative investment management, institutional research services and cash and other assets through subsidiaries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER:NASDAQ), 146.84%
- Immunomedics, Inc. (IMMU:NASDAQ), 99.79%
- Exantas Capital Corp. (XAN:NYSE), 57.55%
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (AEZS:NASDAQ), 55.72%
- Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC:NYSE), 48.82%
- Mesoblast Limited (MESO:NASDAQ), 46.67%
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. (ATOS:NASDAQ), 44.23%
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE), 43.55%
- Pensare Acquisition Corp. (WRLS:NASDAQ), 43.33%
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI:NYSE), 41.52%