Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ) rocketted at $8.37, representing a gain of 46.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 11 Mar 20 at 06:33 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 25 Feb 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 09 Mar 20 at $19 with a volume of 138M+.
About Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ)
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It develops active DNA immunotherapies and vaccines in combination with proprietary electroporation delivery devices to prevent and treat cancers and infectious diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc (LTSK:NYSEMKT), 142.86%
- BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI:NASDAQ), 140.82%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 92.68%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 91.29%
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc (LTSH:NYSEMKT), 53.85%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 50%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 46.84%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 44.79%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 42.07%
- Mallinckrodt plc (MNK:NYSE), 39.27%